Number of Recruits:
1. linux kernel maintenance and upgrade of fast internal servers;
2. Performance tuning of linux kernel based on service characteristics;
3. Research and application of new kernel technologies;
4. Research and improvement of container related technology.
1. Proficient in linux kernel, at least read the source code of one of the main modules memory management, I/O subsystem and network subsystem in the kernel;
2. Familiar with C language programming on Linux platform, familiar with multi-process multi-thread programming, familiar with socket programming;
3. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, passionate about solving challenging problems;
4. Patch contribution from kernel open source community is preferred;
5. Good communication skills and team spirit, rigorous working attitude and high quality consciousness;
6, good at learning new knowledge, practical ability, enterprising.